Cosmetic Teeth Whitening
Brighten your smile at The Beauty Bar with a PureSmile Teeth Whitening Treatment
As a partner clinic with PureSmile The Beauty Bar is able to offer teeth whitening at a great price enabling you to update your smile!
PureSmile gels are freshly made in the USA using mineral based ingredients and are:
Vegan and cruelty free
What’s more The Beauty Bar offers dental grade state-of-the-art LED teeth whitening technology trusted by dentists worldwide to deliver top results while the whitening process is gentle on your teeth and gums.
The 6% Hydrogen Peroxide is fast acting, with dramatic results. Your exact results depend on your physiology and lifestyle, however most clients achieve a result of 6-8 shades whiter, with some achieving up to 11 shades! Is safe to be performed up to 4 times a year.
Signature Treatment 60 minutes $249
How it works
Each PureSmile cosmetic whitening treatment begins with a professional consultation.
During this session, your Beauty Bar therapist will assess your initial shade and discuss your lifestyle habits to ensure your treatment is tailored to your specific needs.
Consults are followed by a 60 minute whitening treatment. Whitening gel is applied and the LED light is positioned. Iphones, Ipads and ear pods are welcome for your benefit to listen to music or your favourite podcasts.
Please discuss your teeth discoloration concern with your therapist who will recommend the best treatment option for you.
• Nothing specific needs to be done prior to your teeth whitening treatment
• We do recommend you visit your dentist every six months for your regular check-up
• No eating for the initial 2 hours post treatment, however you may have water (at room temperature).
• 24 to 48 hours post treatment avoid beverages including: acidic fruit and juices, tea and coffee, colas, fizzy drinks and energy drinks, alcoholic beverages such as red wine and dark beers.
• 24 to 48 hours post treatment avoid food including: orange fruits and vegetables (oranges and carrots), broccoli, spinach, green vegetables as well as any dark or deep coloured food such as tomatoes, beetroot and chocolate. Try to consume white foods only.
• Follow the aftercare instructions for longer-lasting results alongside the post treatment teeth whitening kit consisting of Enamel Booster, Teeth Whitening Foam and Teeth Whitening pen - all working to effectively lock out stains longer leaving you with a radiant smile.